Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Affirmation

Today made me realize why I really want to leave my job. It was quite a hellish day, with many tech-support-like phone calls that just drive me crazy. I also had a call from a customer who couldn't figure out how to use the website. I just deleted that message, I just couldn't deal. There's nothing I hate more at work than to be continually interrupted by phone calls. That is, unless it's to be continually interrupted by my psychotic boss.

I try to shove these tech calls over to the tech guy (go figure), and he tries to pawn them off on me. It's a constant battle and I'm just sick of it. Never in my life did I imagine the title "marketing director" would entail taking this ridiculous calls and being the friggin webmaster. If I never see another website in my life, I will be ever so happy. On top of that, a project I've been trying to finish has been hit with delays and now more delays or more costs. I just about lost it today. I need to figure out exactly how many more working days I have left until I can get out of there so I can post a big countdown.

No comments: