Sunday, December 17, 2006

Great Christmas CD

Looking for some cool new Christmas music this year? I stumbled on this new CD by accident in my recent holiday shopping excursions. Bath & Body Works Make-A-Wish Holiday CD is on sale for just $10 for a 2-disc set, plus $1 of each sale goes to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. It features hot artists like Rascal Flatts, Rob Thomas, and Mary J. Blige. Pick up a couple stocking stuffers and make a nice holiday charity donation at the same time.

I spent most of this weekend Christmas shopping, but I timed it so the stores and roads weren't too crowded. However, I'm still not done. Three gifts left and counting. I also went to see the tree downtown, went to an Asian-themed Christmas party, and put up a little fake tree this weekend. I am exhausted! As far as work goes, 10 days left and counting before I start the new job.

No comments: