Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Tired of Work

I am so sick of going to the same place every day dealing with the same psycho annoying boss and all the crap. I have *got* to continue to send out resumes, but this week has just completely gotten away from me and I haven't had any time. I vacuumed and cleaned Monday night (much needed), last night was drum class, and tonight I have to finish a speech for Toastmasters and pay some bills. Maybe watch the Lost recap show, we'll see. I just hate work with a passion. It's so useless and pointless and unsatisfying. I only get 4 hours every night to get everything packed into my "life" before I'm exhausted. Four hours to do whatever hobby you are interested in, try to work out or do something good for yourself, plus make dinner and do all the errands, chores and crap that have to get done in life. I'm sooooooo sick of it. Whose idea was it to work 8 hours a day? Tack on a commute and you've used up 11 of your 16-ish viable hours in a day. What a stupid, ridiculous society we live in where we get four hours at night before we're too exhausted to do anything else and have to go to bed. Then you get up in the morning and start all over again. What kind of life is that?

Why doesn't anyone ever tell you how bad working life really is? Well, maybe they do but you just ignore them anyway and hope and wish and wait to be grown up so you can get a job and start your life. Then you find out that there is no life. That it's ridiculous and stressed and packed with a bunch of crap you absolutely don't want to do--shouldn't have to do. One of these days I'm just gonna go wacko and do something nuts like quit, sell my place, and move to the backwoods. Excuse my rant, I just had to get that off my chest. I'm so over my life right now. It's all just a bunch of crap.

No comments: