Sunday, September 17, 2006

Caution: Busy Week Ahead

I was so zonked this weekend I hardly did anything at all except run some errands and go to a book club meeting today that was extremely boring. The book sucked and I didn't get through 1/2 of it, so this meeting wasn't really all that great. I'll stick it out for a few more meetings and see if the book choices get any better, otherwise, I'm ditching it.

Some cool things this weekend: had a call from a very old friend who I hadn't talk to in probably 2 years. Turns out he moved back to Phoenix, and since Jeffro and I are headed there in October, I made plans to see him during that visit. My neighbor is fostering a cute little boxer puppy, so I got a chance to get to visit with her. So very cute! Wish I had time, space, or energy for a puppy.

This week is going to be very busy. My Thurs drum class got moved to Monday night, and I have a parking committee meeting on Tuesday, so the beginning of this week is basically shot. I can't wait till Weds evening when I will get my first moment to breathe.

The exciting news of the week is I have an interview on Weds that could potentially pay big bucks, so I've spent a little time this weekend trying to start preparing.

That's it for now. I probably won't have a chance to blog until at least Weds. Have a good week!

No comments: