Monday, September 11, 2006

They Say It's Your Birthday . . .

Yes, it's true, today is my birthday and I took the day off work. Actually they give you your b-day as a holiday. My question is, who ordered up this crappy weather? Usually the weather is just gorgeous. Even five years ago, when the day was tragic, I remember ironically blue skies. The only good thing about this kind of weather is the dogs let me sleep in. I plan on getting a pedicure and doing a couple other little things to celebrate today.

This weekend was pretty good. I decided to use my grill one last time during the season and had Lady Brett over. Last night Jeffro and I went to see Marah at Iota, and it was pretty decent, except the lead singer was sick and I think they probably cut the show short accordingly.


Tonight to celebrate, Jeffro and I are having dinner at Circle Bistro and I'm looking forward to it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Christine, happy birhtday to you!!! xoxoxo, mj

NOAAgirl said...

Well, let me repeat myself.

Happy Birthday... I'm so glad that we're the same age now! :)

Beakerz said...

Reality Bites. With today being your bd, yes. I believe you. happy bd though

CC said...

aThank you all for your wishes. It's been a pretty decent day, considering. Well, as long as I leave the TV off . . .