Monday, September 04, 2006

The Heat Is On!

Well, it's official. I've jumped in with both feet to the world of job hunting. After a few extremely frustrating days last week I decided I've had enough. No one's come through on verifying those rumors from a few weeks ago, so I gotta do what's best for me. Plus I'm not making enough money to even cover my bills, so it's time to move on. I've finished updating my resume and turned on and updated all my previous search engines, so I'm back in business!

This was a pretty good and busy weekend. I got a lot done. Jeffro and I actually made inroads on cleaning up the basement to get his stuff moved in, so that felt really good. I just don't know where all the time went this weekend, and I'm very happy for this additional day. Which reminds me, I better get to vacuuming.

No comments: