Sunday, June 11, 2006

Weekend

I had a pretty good weekend despite the drama-filled ending (see post below). Friday night Jeffro made me dinner, which was quite nice. Saturday I hung out at home most of the day having my back door painted and having a local contractor come over to give me pricing on some home repairs. Saturday night Jeffro and I went to see Marah in Baltimore at this cool place called 8x10. Needless to say, we didn't get in until very late, so this morning I was very tired and had brunch plans with MJ at 9:45 a.m. It was cool to see her, but I've been really tired all day. I can't believe the weekend is over already. I'm tempted to call in sick, but since the boss is still out on vacation, and I guess supposedly I'm in charge of the department, I'd best get to bed early and go to work.

2 comments:

jeffro said...

marah rocked!

jeffro said...

is that a Bon Jovi quote up there?