Sunday, June 11, 2006

Spittin' Mad

I am quite angry about the parking situation in my neighborhood. We are supposed to have parking by decal only, and towing enforced 24 hours a day. Early this morning I observed a car with out of state plates and no parking decal that had obviously been there all night. Tonight the same car is back with no decal. I made 2 calls to the security service and left messages to no avail. Then I called our emergency service and they provided 3 phone numbers--none of which was correct. Then I called back to complain again and they told me they weren't even sure that our neighborhood had a security patrol anymore, which also isn't true. I just wrote a nice, long email to the citizen's association as a letter to the editor in our next newsletter. I also left some pretty nasty messages with our management office. I am just so angry because I pay a lot of money to live here and the management office does so very little to help the residents.

I'm going to go calm down now. I enlisted the help of my neighbor and finally got security to come out. Supposedly they're going to tow the car, but I'm not holding my breath.

1 comment:

jeffro said...

your mom will be so proud!