Sunday, June 25, 2006

Is It Over Already?

I sort of feel like I didn't really have a weekend this weekend. Jeffro and I used Friday night to go grocery shopping to avoid the crowds of the weekend. We hadn't been shopping in two weeks since we were out of town last weekend, so I had absolutely no food in the house. Saturday I spent, literally, the whole day at my niece's many ballet recitals. I have 5 nieces, who were in 3 different shows yesterday. I did not stay for the last show, but I was still there from 12 until after 7. Today I spent cleaning and doing laundry, which was desperately needed. So needless to say, I'd like to rewind and start all over again so I can do some fun things. Not that the weather cooperated.

Tomorrow and Tuesday the intern will be there, so I have to figure out what to do with her, particularly for Tuesday morning when I have an out of office meeting. At least that will take up half the day. I'm seriously thinking of calling in sick one day next week just cause I need a break. I think my boss is going to cause me to start looking for a job earlier than the one year that I promised her that I would stay . . . six months is close enough, right?

No comments: