Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Week from Hell

This has been a really long week already. I got back to work Tuesday after a nice 3-day weekend and my boss was back from her vacation and my new intern was starting. My boss has been on this kick of coming into my office every 5 minutes giving me something new to do RIGHT NOW, not caring what else I may be in the middle of--like training the intern. I almost blew a gasket today. Tomorrow I have to give a speech for Toastmasters and then give a little spiel on a conference call. I'm not looking forward to it. Maybe I'll call in sick Friday and make this a really short week.

3 comments:

jeffro said...

short week=good idea

Anonymous said...

Short week + intern = good idea. Can I borrow your intern? Mine thinks the semester is over or something weird like that. These kids... get a little education, and think they know everything.

CC said...

Those damn interns! ;)