Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Rudeness Rant

Why are there 2 people standing in my fucking doorway talking? Granted, I had closed the door to get some writing done cause people kept coming in to interrupt me, but is that an invitation to stand there--literally in the doorway--and have a lengthy private conversation? Even as they talk quietly I can fucking hear their stupid whispers! Even when I walked out to get something out of the printer and walked back in, still they stand there as I close the door in their face. People are just so unbelievable! And one of the girls has an office, go stand in your own fucking doorway!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but we like your doorway! it's so comfortable and conveniently located! and it pisses you off! we can't ignore those three qualities!

CC said...

True, true. But it was fun to glower at them as I walked by and have some good material for the blog!