Thursday, August 25, 2005

Crazy

This has been one insane week and no time to blog. I'm not even supposed to be working today, but due to various scheduling conflicts and an overload at work, I'm in the office for 1/2 day. WITH THE DOOR CLOSED, MIND YOU. I should take bets to see how long it will take for someone to come in and interrupt me with some of their complete bullshit, despite my best efforts to be left alone. I've been here about 1/2 hour, should we say 45 mins? The good news is that I have an interview this afternoon.

Our offices are closed Fridays in the summer, but depending on how much I get done today, I might need to come in tomorrow anyway cause next week is just as ridiculous. I have to travel Monday and Tues for work, Weds and Thurs I'm supposed to be announcing all this award stuff for work, and Thurs our new president starts, with her various demands to announce her arrival. Can we say SERENITY NOW? I'm a little stressed.

No comments: