Sunday, August 28, 2005

Is this the Chattanooga Choo Choo?

Tomorrow I leave for Chattanoooga for this ridiculous event for work. At least it gets me out of the office for 2 days. The bad thing is I actually have work I'm supposed to do in the office, so . . . I guess it won't get done. And our new president starts this week, so that will be interesting.

The weekend was pretty good, nothing crazy or exciting to report. But I did get pretty loopy on wine tonight at my friend's dinner, actually I'm still a little loopy . . .

The most exciting thing I did was purchase a new rug for my dining room. The one currently in place is kind of ugly but I bought it cause the price was right. So I got this new one, we'll see how long it takes me to actually put it down, cause that involves taking the old rug up and storing it or giving it away, and putting this one down. I'm the biggest procrastinator when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Jeffro just said he's on his way over, but is he really? He has this crazy new phone and I can't call him yet, so I guess time will tell if he really shows or not.

1 comment:

jeffro said...

so did he come or not?