Tuesday, January 29, 2008

NFD

Unfortunately, I had yet another NFD at work--not fun day. I have got to win the lottery or something soon, cause I don't know how much more I can take. I would love to open my own business so the only person I have to be mad at for making stupid suggestions/decisions is me, but the problem is I don't know what to do. Apparently, the guys who started Three Dog Bakery were in the same boat years ago--they knew they wanted to open a business but didn't know what. At least they finally figured it out. When will that happen to me? Well, they are looking to start more bakeries, and this area would definitely support it, but I don't know if I want to help live someone else's dream or wait until my inspiration hits. At least knowing it happened to someone else gives me hope that maybe my life won't be a complete waste of time.

1 comment:

NOAAgirl said...

There must be something in the air because I've been having a lot of those days lately (as I'm sure Jeffro can tell you). Just finishing an application for a job I know I'm not likely to get made me feel a little better, though. At least I did something to get more control over my life.

Then ask me how good I feel about it in 2 weeks!