Wednesday, January 16, 2008

American Idol's Phil Stacey

Remember him (the bald military guy) from last season? I wasn't a big fan until he sang a Keith Urban song towards the end of his tenure there . . . I guess others agreed that country was the way to go, cause Phil was signed with Lyric Records and has emerged as an aspiring country music artist. Check out his myspace page here. His song actually isn't too bad but as one caller pointed out this morning, there's really nothing that original about his vocals or style.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Phil's single and can't wait for the album which drops in April.

Diane, aka Philliegirl said...

I think Phil is off to a very good start. I really like this song and look forward to hearing more in April.

Anonymous said...

I love Phil Stacey's voice and would rather listen to it than any of the other Country singers ... and I mean all of them.