Saturday, January 26, 2008

Good News

I know this is going to seem minor and ridiculous to some people, but today my 14-year old dog jumped up on the couch for the first time in like 6 months. She's just gotten too old for that kind of stuff, so I don't know what possessed her. She's been eyeing it for a couple of days now like she wanted to jump up, so I guess she finally worked up to it. She's had a hard time recently getting into the car, so this is a big step for her!

In other weekend news, my sisters are coming over tomorrow for their once-a-year visit. I generally go over to see them, not the opposite way. Long story. So tonight I need to straighten up and make some soup for lunch. I also am going to make some brownies after I clean the stove. I had a big disaster this week where I spilled a bunch of stuff in the stove, so it needs a good once over before using it again.

Today was really busy, had my Italian class then ran a bunch of errands. It's been errand weekend. Yesterday I ran a bunch too, and bought a whole bunch of stuff to get my closet downstairs organized. Now to find the time to do it . . .

There was a recycling event in my neighborhood today, and I took my old PC over and had them destroy the hard drive so I didn't have to deal with it. I also took an old car stereo. It felt good to get rid of stuff that was just sitting around here. Guess I'm in a spring cleaning kind of mood.

3 comments:

NOAAgirl said...

Yeah Pepper! Is it the doggie acupuncture or the pills? Who cares - jump doggie jump!

CC said...

Actually, we haven't attempted the acupuncture yet cause it's too expensive, so it must be the pills!

MJ said...

Hip, hip, hooray for Pepper! Way to go, girl!! xo