Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ballet and Shopping

That's basically what my entire weekend consists of so far. My nieces are in various ballet recitals on Friday night, and two performances on Sunday. I love my nieces so I always go, but I can think of about a million better things to do with my time on the weekend. Like shopping. So that's what Jeffro and I did this morning. I have been wanting a glider for my patio forever, but have never been able to find one affordable enough or small enough for my tiny space. I found this cool glider at Home Depot, but unfortunately the box wouldn't fit in my car, so I decided to order it online. Check it out here. Then we went to Target and another garden place to get some cushions for it, some charcoal to barbecue, and some plants--including tomato plants. So we'll see if we can get any vegetables this year. I had already bought some basil, which is doing well, and cilantro, which isn't.

So tomorrow it's back to ballet, but hopefully first we'll make it to the Alexandria Red Cross Waterfront festival to see one of our favorite local bands, Catfish Honeymoon at 11:45 am.

No comments: