Sunday, June 24, 2007

8 Lbs of Blueberries!

How would you like to be the proud owner of 8 lbs. of blueberries? Well, today Jeffro and I made a trip to Butler's Orchard with NOAAgirl and her DH to go blueberry picking. I am so excited! The weather was just gorgeous and the blueberries were very plentiful and huge. A great crop! So now I have to dig up some easy recipes to get rid of said 8 lbs. of blueberries . . . today definitely made up for being inside yesterday doing some work. Tonight is my drum lesson, then Top Chef, then unfortunately getting ready for work tomorrow. The weekends go too fast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

V. jealous! I was stuck in the DC Convention Ctr all weekend. Did you like the orchard? I wanna go now!! Sooo can't wait to get my life back once ALA is over. --mj

CC said...

Yeah, it's a pretty nice place. Cute little store too. Call me when you're done with all your conventions!