Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Perfect Food?

I made a Target run today during work, because at my new job I have a car and I have an hour for lunch so I can run errands like this, and discovered what could have been the perfect food: chocolate flavored Bubble Yum. I adore gum and I adore chocolate, so I thought "what could be better?" Apparently that's what Hershey's thought too, as they apparently own Bubble Yum. However, despite the potential, I had serious doubts. The verdict: I would say that it wasn't as terrible as it could have been, but it wasn't as great as it could have been either. I likely wouldn't buy it again, but as a gum addict I have to buy all new flavors. Plus, it was a fun topic of conversation for the office.

For the record, I've been at my job almost a week and I still like it. I think I'm going to try a later schedule next week to see if I like that better, but overall things are going pretty well. Plus my old job wants me back to consult at $100/hour, and I can really use the money, so I agreed to one Saturday per month for the next three months.

1 comment:

NOAAgirl said...

Choco bubble gum....eeeew. I mean, I love chocolate, and I like gum... but it's just gross sounding.

Yeah for still liking the new job, though!