Monday, July 25, 2005

When Life Gives You Lemons

You make lemonade I guess. Although I've never considered myself much of an optimist, I feel these days that I have to be. Lots of tough health issues going on with important people in my life: boyfriend, mother, and grandmother. Looks like Jeffro will need to be in the hospital for a couple of days this week. Grandmother apparently already is in hospital and I just found out. Mother is being a passive-aggressive bitch and informed everyone of her potentially life-threatening condition over email. Nice.

Weekend was spent doing health-related things and moving Jeffro into his new place, which after only 24 or so hours there, is looking fabulous.

On top of it all, I am fairly certain I have no chance of getting that theatre job, as it's been over a week since they started checking references and no word.

This is a very busy week at work with potential awardees in town and meetings all day starting at 8:30--I'm never at work at 8:30! So I will be very glad when this week is finished!

No comments: