Monday, July 11, 2005

Weekend Update

I got everything done this weekend that I'd hoped to . . . plus this morning found a corner table that a neighbor didn't want, and hauled it to my house to see if it will fit in my living room. I've been looking for one, unsuccessfully, forever. Of course that made me late to work this morning, but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Friday: Had an interview with Signature Theatre, a small local theater that is literally in walking/biking distance from my house. It went well . . . but I don't want to curse myself! She did say before I left that she wanted to have me back this week for a second interview with her boss . . . so we'll see. Then I met a friend for a margarita-filled lunch and was pretty useless the rest of the afternoon.

Saturday: The dogs got a bath! This doesn't seem like much, but it's a huge undertaking. Went to a party at the Old Dominion Boat Club on Saturday night, it was a beautiful night for sitting out on the water. There were fireworks at 10 to celebrate Alexandria's birthday. The excitement was Jeffro getting sick, not good at all!

Sunday: Finally went to Goodwill to unload about 6 bags of unwanted stuff. I love purging! More margaritas, then a nice time with Jeffro shopping and taking a walk when the weather cooled off.

1 comment:

MJ said...

I wondered if you were at the boat club. My friends Julie and Tim went, and taunted me from their roost on the dock with you! No fair. But we had a good time. I loved how it was fireworks with pauses for airplanes!