Wednesday, July 13, 2005

What a Day

I had a doc appt today which took forever and I had to traipse around the city in this absurdly unbearable sauna-ish heat. I can't believe how miserable it is outside. I got to work frustrated and had a frantic message waiting for me . . . what else is new? Just as I thought "I better close my door so I don't get pissed," someone was at the door bugging me about the phone message. I tried hard not to explode too much, but I was ready to kill someone. Then after I did close my door, someone else knocked on it to talk to me about the message. I was so mad I was shaking and told the person, look I just got here. (She was wondering why I hadn't called her back after I told people prior to today that I'd be in late). I REALLY hate that about this office, people will leave you a message or email, then rush over to your door the minute you set foot in the office to make sure you got it. FUCK YOU, BACK OFF!

No comments: