Monday, July 18, 2005

Time Flies

When you're not at work . . . here's a recap of the weekend:

Friday - even though I had the day off, I got up early to send Signature Theatre my references (keep fingers crossed!) before I went to get my allergy shot. I had another appt in DC, and since I was downtown I decided to do a little impromptu shopping at Filene's, and unexpectedly ran into my friend Kin, who neither works nor lives downtown. What are the chances? So we decided to have lunch together and make an afternoon of it. That night, Jeffro and I went shopping and I wound up getting this Laura Ashley comforter at TJMaxx for $60 due to the salesperson's laziness about researching the actual price. I didn't mind.

Saturday - mostly unsuccessfully tried to do some shopping in the afternoon. Rented Million Dollar Baby Sat night and watched it between thunder storms. Jeffro and I had plans to get out a bit, but wound up just hanging out at home. If you haven't already tried it, you should check out Jolly Time's Healthy Pop Kettle Corn. I highly recommend it, especially if you're a fan of salty/sweet combo.

Sunday - spent most of my free time vacuuming. I mean, big-time, take your bed apart, move all your furniture vacuuming. Wound up using an entire bag in one session! Then Jeffro and I met up with some of his friends at Raku in Bethesda and had a fun time.

1 comment:

jeffro said...

my ears are burning!