Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

I'm so bummed. My best friend and neighbor of 5 years, who lives in the apartment above me, has just signed a contract on a new place. At least she'll still be in the same neighborhood, but it won't be the same and it won't be any fun to live there anymore. It feels like the end of an era. The cool thing was we sometimes had Seinfeld-like times where she would pop in like Kramer and craziness would ensue.

Also, my boyfriend will be moving this weekend. At least it's right across from where he lives now but this time will be sans roomate, which will be nice.

So in light of all this, I'm going Sunday to look at some open houses, so maybe I'll join in the fun of moving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my, if you move, you may have to get rid of some stuff!