Monday, June 13, 2005

The Good, the Bad, and the Gossip

The Good . . . saw Rick Springfield, my teen idol, in concert at the Fairfax Fair on Saturday night, and he came out in the audience and I was standing right in front of him! I touched his arm and back as he walked by. My life is now complete and I can die a happy girl.

The Bad . . . various drama scenes this weekend including a live bug found in Dole pre-bagged spinach and almost being thrown out of the pool by a punk Czech teenage lifeguard (don't ask).

The Gossip . . . well, I really don't have any. But let me just gripe and whine for a minute about having to be here at work, particularly when I forgot my badge to have access to the building today. My sense of dread as I look at the projects on my desk is overwhelming. Ugh. Can we rewind to the weekend?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rick Springfield!!!! ohmygawd!!! did he take off his shirt?!!?!!

Anonymous said...

Why comment on a live bug and *especially* a crazy Czech lifeguard when you won't let us ask?! I'll get the story from you somehow... mj

CC said...

My, my, mention an altercation with a lifeguard and everyone's excited. Let's just say it ran like a Baywatch episode so you can just let your imaginations run wild! (Ok, I admit I've never really seen a Baywatch episode, but . . .)