Friday, June 17, 2005

Finally Friday!

I'm in a good mood today for no apparent reason. Maybe it's the fun happy hour I went to and 1/2 price sangria last night, maybe it's the oh-so-beautiful and not-so-humid weather, maybe it's the fact that it's Friday, and maybe it's the fact that starting next Thursday I'll be in CA for a work trip for 10 days. (Please stop the earthquakes before I get there!!) And even though it's work, it means no horrendous DC commuting, no sitting in this office, no having to rush home to the dogs, some definite beach time, and possible visit to the set of The Price is Right with some co-workers. I can't believe that show is still on, I used to watch as a kid and Bob must be like 100 years old by now.

1 comment:

jeffro said...

it must be that pitcher of day-old sangria on your desk - perhaps you should stop drinking it now...