Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Holiday Happenings

Well, it's been a busy few (holi)days. Jeffro's dad came to visit on Sunday and we had a nice lunch at Bebo Trattoria in Crystal City. Christmas Eve, his mom came to stay with us through the holiday. We spent Christmas Eve at my mom's house having a traditional Italian (almost) seven fish dinner. Christmas Day was at my sister's and that was a lot of fun and food. I got some really cool gifts this year and hopefully people felt that way about what I gave them. My sister has 6 kids, so it's fun to spend the holiday in a house full of kids.

Jeffro and I are driving up to NY on Friday for a party for my grandmother's 90th birthday. It will be a long ordeal, but I guess I'll wind up being glad I went . . .

Meanwhile, I had today off work, and I'll be off again tomorrow. I have to say I've been so lazy, mostly watching tv all day. It's been great and a much-needed break. I may run some errands tomorrow if the weather cooperates, but it was just too nasty outside to be running around.

No comments: