Saturday, December 22, 2007

Days Eight through Twelve

I guess I was rather ambitious thinking I'd have time to come up with clever things to last 12 days of Christmas . . . so here's a blanket wish for health and happiness for everyone and we'll just be done with it, unless I get another inspiration.

Moving on, yesterday was the start of a week off work! We are moving our offices, so we are closed next week until Friday and don't have to take any vacation time for it. How great is that! Of course, I've scheduled too much stuff already for next week--like doctors and vet appointments, but hey at least I don't have to be at work.

Today I've been cleaning all day in preparation for holiday guests. Tomorrow Jeffro's dad is coming for the day, and Monday his mom is coming and staying till Weds. It's a disaster in here, and I've just finished vacuuming. I have a lot cleaning to do still, plus I have to finish my wrapping, but I'm almost done.

BTW, it seems like my sister is going to be ok. She has some blood clots that they didn't know about, but it looks like it's nothing further than that (we were scared her cancer was back). So, that will make for a happy holiday . . .

2 comments:

NOAAgirl said...

Good news! Glad to hear it! After the drama of this weekend, I think that I am going to take the 31st off so I can have another 4 day weekend- but this time just for us!

Merry Christmas!

CC said...

Merry Christmas to you guys too!