Monday, December 10, 2007

What Have I Been Up To?

I had a pretty busy weekend of parties and socializing.

Saturday Jeffro, my neighbor, and I had an invitation for a complimentary meal at Wildfire, a new steakhouse at Tysons Galleria. We had to take a very early reservation cause it was a free deal, so it was a bit odd eating steak and having wine at 11:30 in the morning . . . that night it was on to a party at MJ & Computerguy's place for their collective December birthdays. A fun evening, excellent mulled wine and TJ food, and I even got to see Wii in action for the first time, though I didn't feel like playing.

Sunday I cleaned for most of the day, then NOAAgirl and DH came over and we headed to Duangrat's for some great Thai food. I just love their Green Curry Shrimp. Then to Trader Joe's for a little silly shopping.

Overall, a fun weekend. We even got our little tabletop tree set up and some gifts wrapped, so it's starting to look a little like the holidays.

No comments: