Monday, August 27, 2007

Vick Diatribe

I feel I have to make my own public statement about Michael Vick, who today plead guilty to dogfighting charges. Being a long-time dog owner and animal lover, I find the man to be a disgusting, depraved, inhuman, son of a bitch. I hope he rots in jail, and encounters the same cruel treatment that he inflicted on those poor dogs who didn't want to fight. He is a monster, and I feel very sorry for his family. If he were my father, brother, or son, I would be ashamed to be associated with him. It's too bad this crime doesn't carry the death penalty. I know this is all very harsh, but I'm really angry and disturbed about this story, and felt the need to vent. At least for once justice is being served, and a celebrity is not wrangling out of punishment.

1 comment:

Stella K. said...

Hey!
Cool blog! I like that quote from your co-worker underneath the title.Also,I so agree with you on that Vick guy.It is completely unfair what he did,and I hope he gets the 5 year sentence.And that he never plays football again.I think you would like my blog,it's pretty funny and I slash famous people too! :-D
I think u'll like my latest entry.Check it out! Just click,"A Girl Who Wants To Save The World"