Thursday, May 10, 2007

Rear Ended!

This morning driving to the allergist I was rear-ended for no apparent reason. There was a long line of traffic, and I'd been sitting there stopped for quite a while. So it wasn't like a sudden slamming on brakes or anything explainable like that, the woman just didn't feel like using her brakes, apparently. It took me a minute to figure out what happened, and thank God my airbag didn't deploy. There was no damage to my car, but her bumper looked pretty well ruined. So at least there was that. I didn't get her info, cause in the past when I've exchanged info I haven't needed it, but in hindsight I probably should have just in case. Cause now of course my back is hurting a bit.

Jeffro and I leave tomorrow to go to yet another wedding, an Indian wedding like we went to last year. Hopefully it will be a fun time, but I'm freaking out cause I have so much to do at home. I haven't vacuumed in weeks (if you own dogs that's a big deal) and we haven't been grocery shopping in forever. So somehow when we get back we need to do those two very important things or I will indeed lose my mind next week. Hopefully it will be a better week than this one.

And for all you allergy sufferers, there's a new antihistamine nasal spray called Astelin that I've been prescribed, so I'm gonna give it a try. I'll let you know if it's the next miracle drug.

4 comments:

NOAAgirl said...

I told DH that you got rear-ended.

His response:

"Whoa. I didn't know Jeffro was into that"

Remember, Indian food cures all ills!

Anonymous said...

Dude, that stinks. I'm glad you're ok, though. Just relax this weekend; I'm rather jealous-an Indian wedding! I'd love to go to one someday. xo

Anonymous said...

Shoot. Once again I forget to sign my comment... --mj

CC said...

Luckily, no ill effects from the accident! And the wedding was just unbelievable--about 400 people!