Saturday, May 19, 2007

Birthday Weekend

This Sunday is Jeffro's birthday, and finally a weekend where we are not going out of town. Festivities started last night when we met a friend of mine whose birthday I missed last month at Cap City Brewery in Shirlington. Today we're meeting friends of Jeffro's for dinner (during the day I'm going to Home Depot to get plants for my yard and get a pedicure, yeah!), and tomorrow we're going to the Corcoran Museum (Jeffro's been wanting to see their new modernist exhibit) and to a secret place for lunch.

BTW, I'm STILL sick, going on week 3 or 4 now, I can't remember. I'm pretty sure it's a sinus infection so I finally got some antibiotics, but am not really feeling any good effects from them yet. Unfortunately, when I get an infection like this it usually takes something powerful like Cipro to kill it, but I am trying to hold out hope that this lesser one will work . . .

2 comments:

NOAAgirl said...

Friends of Jeffro? We like you too.

Sometimes more than him, in fact :)

Hee hee!

jeffro said...

So, did anyone help you get stuff at the Home Despot?