Sunday, May 27, 2007

Kiwi Invasion

I can't believe it's been a week since I posted. This was a busy week, as they all are, made busier by a visit from friends of mine who have been living in New Zealand (kiwis) for the past couple of years. They originally weren't supposed to stay with me, but at the last minute their plans changed and they asked if they could crash here. It was actually fun having house guests. They were here from Thursday till today and we had some fun times and good eats. Thursday night was another visit back to Cap City and last night we ate at Panjshir II in Vienna, which was really good. Friday night, Jeffro's band, Jeter, played out at Bistro Europa and it was a good show. I just wish I didn't have to leave early, but I did because I had to work all day yesterday. So it's been a busy few days. But this morning I slept in, and all I'm doing today is going out to buy some plants to do a little gardening and keep things fairly low key. The kiwis left this morning and Jeffro is off doing band stuff, so I've got an entire day of peace & quiet. Well, except for my obnoxious dogs, that is, who are insisting that we all go for a walk NOW. Bye!

No comments: