Wednesday, February 07, 2007

More Bad News

I almost don't want to post this. It's almost as if posting it would make it truer somehow, and I don't want it to be true. It's also very personal. My youngest sister has just found out that she has an aggressive form of large B cell lymphoma, and her chances are only 50-50. Needless to say, I haven't felt like posting much. She lives in FL, but will be moving back here this month to start chemo. I'll likely be going down there next weekend to help her move. It's all very depressing.

4 comments:

NOAAgirl said...

Stay strong sweetie, and let us know if there's anything we can do!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. Cancer is awful for families as well as the patient.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers. Think positive thoughts, okay?

Hugs,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, sweetheart. Cancer is rough, I know (my dad had multiple myeloma). I'm here for you whatever you need. --mj