Thursday, February 15, 2007

Bathroom Bust

Today as I was leaving work, I stopped in the bathroom on the way out, and as I tried to open the door to exit, the handle broke off in my hand! Luckily, since I was on my way out for the day, I had my cell phone with me, so I called my office and tried to see if there were any girls still left. No such luck. So I told the guy who answered that I was locked in the women's bathroom and he had to come open the door. Then I kept the door propped open and put a note so that people wouldn't go in the bathroom and get locked in. I'm sure it will be the talk of the office tomorrow, as the few remaining people tonight got a good laugh over it. One guy, who didn't realize I was on my way out and had my cell phone, asked, "how long were you stuck in there?" It was pretty hilarious. But only cause I had my cell phone and didn't get stuck in there for long.

No comments: