Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Double Blind Dating

So my friend who is dating the guy that I now covet invited me over to his place this past weekend to be sort of a double date for someone visiting from England. It was a fun evening of playing pool, dinner, drinks, and a fun board game called Sequence, though I lost miserably. The guy from England turned out to be much older, and not at all attractive. He was nice and funny, and of course the accent was to die for, but he is not someone I would consider dating. He, however, took quite a fancy to me and wants to see me this weekend before he goes home. Luckily I think I am busy, but why couldn't he be 15 years younger and hot like his friend?

2 comments:

LRJ~ said...

Let me guess...He's got f'd up teeth.

I wouldn't hold his age against him. Many women end up with older guys. It's a matter of how much older. But if you're not attracted to him forget it, age just makes it worse.

CC said...

LRJ - I know, I have dated guys his age recently. It's really that I'm not at all attracted to him...