Monday, February 04, 2013

My Day in Reality

Per my little tag line above, this blog is about the good, the bad, and the ugly. Here are those truths today:

The good - I actually had a job interview and it went well. I heard from the recruiter that I will be called back next week for round 2.

The bad - I found out from the vet that my 12-year-old dog with a heart murmur has 2 large masses in his left lung. As the doctor said, "This is going to get bad soon." Thanks for the insight and the $200+ bill.

The ugly - A supposed good friend of mine who has been randomly avoiding me had invited me to a Superbowl party last night. The host has been sick, so the friend uninvited me, claiming the host just wanted to keep it small. In truth, it seems that was not the case, as reported by another friend who went to the party. He said if he knew I was uninvited he would have invited me. No worries, cause I had 2 other parties to go to including an invitation from an ex who has been texting me a lot lately ...

No comments: