Sunday, June 07, 2009

Weekend Wrap

Boy, it has been way too busy . . .

Friday night I got home later than I expected and barely had time to get dinner before Jeffro called. He'd gone after work to see a movie and needed me to pick him up.

Saturday was really busy, I took a makeup yoga class in the morning, then the evening was the annual Lawn & Dock Party at the Old Dominion Boat Club. Luckily, the clouds that had been plaguing the day disappeared and the evening was beautiful on the water on the Potomac. At the end of the party, we decided to head over to Ramparts to see Niki Barr, who is an awsome singer from Annapolis. It was an acoustic set, very different than the crazy footage on her Web site of her jumping around. We got home really late, and I've been wiped out all day.


Tonight we're getting ready to fire up the grill, then looking forward to the new season of The Next Food Network Star and a new Iron Chef America. I will be dead at work tomorrow.

No comments: