Sunday, May 17, 2009

Time Flying By

This was another incredibly busy week. I had something going on just about every night, concluding with a neighborhood Pet Happy Hour I organized on Friday night. We had record turnout, probably close to 100 people came! Luckily the rain held off. The crowd cleaned us out food and beverage-wise. It was a great time.

The rest of this weekend I've tried to take it easy cause I'm so tired, but we did grill out last night between the rain. Awesome turkey burgers by Funny Girl Goes Blog, and great grilled veggies. Finally got arond to watching Sling Blade, I'd never seen it before. Today I'm just going to run some errands and clean up around the house. This next week will be a bit busy, but then next weekend Jeffro and I are going away for the weekend for his birthday! I can't wait to get away for a bit of R&R!

1 comment:

Funny Girl said...

The turkey burgers were the bomb and the corn...can we ever get enough of it?