Sunday, April 19, 2009

Too Busy Still

This was a crazy weekend . . . what did I do?

Friday night I saw Chelsea Handler at Warner Theater with Funny Girl Goes Blog. I got Chelsea's autograph!

Saturday I went to Solomon's Island. It was such a beautiful day, but unfortunately I didn't get to stay there very much and enjoy the weather. Long story, and stupid me. I didn't even get my annual drink at the Tiki Bar! Major bummer.

Sunday I went over to practice with my niece. I am accompanying her on piano when she has her viola solo judging. I also got my first pedicure of the summer!

This week is going to be even more ridiculous. I have stuff almost every night, including having to go to a black-tie thing for work. I am not excited and my one dress that fits is not even clean but it just might have to do as I doubt I can get it cleaned now. Luckily, I am taking Friday off, and boy am I going to need it!

2 comments:

Funny Girl said...

I really enjoy your blog so I nominated it for the Premio Dardos Award; got to my blog and check out what I said

CC said...

Cool!