Monday, April 06, 2009

Too Busy and Too Much Music

Boy, I haven't really had much of a chance to write at all. Here are the highlights of what's been going on. And the month is just beginning, it's going to get worse before it gets better:

Washer's been on the fritz so I've had to deal with the home warranty folks to get a new one. Supposedly it's coming Wednesday.

To make room for said new washer, Jeffro and I have had to clear a big space in the basement, which is not easy to do. We're still working on that.

This past weekend was my niece's ballet. When did I find out about this opportunity to see it? The day before it happened. Luckily I had no real plans this weekend so I could make it.

Lots of meetings, meetings, meetings. I'm on a local board and that's been keeping me very busy. And poor Jeffro's gotten roped into helping. Hopefully it will die down a bit soon.

Music, music, music. Every week for the past few weeks one of my favorite artists has released a new CD. See my list to the right. This week Rascal Flatts will be added.

This coming weekend Jeffro's mom is coming for Easter. Luckily I have a 1/2 day off Friday to prepare after the washing machine debacle.

Next weekend I am going to see Chelsea Handler, then going to Solomon's Island the next day and another party that night too! I've been having to turn down invitations. When it rains it pours!

Anyway, all good stuff, relatively speaking, but I feel I haven't had a moment to breathe.

2 comments:

Funny Girl said...

I can not wait for Chelsea Handler. How did the ballet go? Did you enjoy it?

CC said...

Enjoy is a stretch . . . my nieces all did well, but it was WAY longer than it needed to be . . . it was 3 hours!