Saturday, April 25, 2009

Busy Part Three

This week has been nuts, I've had something almost every night this week.

Tuesday I had a neighborhood committee meeting . . . Wednesday I went to see a dog trainer (Best Behaved Dog) speaking, think I'm going to call her about my sometimes bad dog . . . Thursday I had a work event to go to . . . Friday I took the day off and accompanied my niece on piano for her viola competition, which is a whole story in and of itself.

Today I decided to sleep in and I've mainly been outside all day. Took a long walk with the dog, then gave him a bath, then did some gardening and planted the first few flowers of the season. Tonight we're going to break out the grill for the first time and have salmon and shrimp. Yeah!

Tomorrow I need to run some errands, but I'm enjoying a weekend with nothing "set" that I have to do.

No comments: