Friday, February 29, 2008

Your Update

I just realized I haven't blogged all week. Guess I'm feeling a little uninspired. But here's a few tidbits to catch you up:

1. Opie seems to have recovered well from his surgery and is fully back to his old antics.
2. Pepper is still ambling along, doing maybe a little better this week due to an increase in meds.
3. Jeffro has just purchased a new car (see above).
4. I've been suffering with terrible allergies for no apparent reason--this is not my bad time of year and despite daily meds and twice-monthly allergy shots nothing's helping. Guess I might have to go back to more frequent shots. I'm also officially on a diet, well during the week that is.

So there, now you know everything going on over here.

2 comments:

NOAAgirl said...

What do you mean you're officially on a diet? For the allergies?

CC said...

No, it was just another tidbit of news, that's why I said "also". But I am not going to be strict on the weekends!