Thursday, February 21, 2008

NFW

I'm having a not fun week (NFW). Opie is recovering quite well from his recent health crisis, but today he refused to allow the dog walker to put his cone back on, so I had to come home early from work and may have to stay home tomorrow to supervise him.

My older dog is not doing very well. Her stomach is very sensitive (she threw up today) and she doesn't seem to want to walk much any more. It's just a rollercoaster with her. One week she's better, the next week she's worse. Sigh.

Oh, and Jeffro's car is totaled and he has to get a new one. . . And today my toilet started acting up, so I have left a message with my fix-it guy. I need a vacation . . .

3 comments:

NOAAgirl said...

Oh no! Pepper! Who was jumping on the couch a mere week ago?

Eliza just puked in front of the door to the bathroom. So I feel your pain. Her's are probably hairballs though.

CC said...

Yes, I know it's ridiculous how quickly things change. I'm hoping it's going to pass and she'll come out of it, but it's hard to say.

MJ said...

Maybe Ms. Pepper is having sympathy pains for poor Opie! AW, my darling doggie pals.

Hang in there. xoxo