Saturday, July 28, 2007

Week in Review

It was a very, very long week, with a lot of stuff happening at work with our conference coming up next month, a phone interview, and two doc appts. The interview was a follow-up from something I had done before I got my current job. It's hard to say how it went, since it was just a phone interview, but my fingers are crossed, cause I think it would be a cool opportunity, despite being a lot of work.

Last night Jeffro and I went out for sushi, then watched a very messed up movie called Molvern Callar. Very bizarre. Today is cleaning & errands, then a great party tonight where I'll get to do karaoke, provided I have enough liquid courage beforehand! Tomorrow is lunch and possibly dinner with two different friends. Very busy indeed. I need to find time to figure out if I will be able to put together my new gas grill so I can start grilling every night!

No comments: