Sunday, November 05, 2006

Gone Country

This is a huge week for country music fans. I'm sure there are tons of y'all out there. Tomorrow night, Monday, November 6 at 8 p.m., ABC presents the 40th Annual Country Music Awards. It is THE award to win if you're a country singer. Not so coincidentally, two of my favorite acts and CMA nominees are releasing new albums on Tuesday. Sugarland releases their second album, Enjoy the Ride and Keith Urban (who will miss the awards cause he's in rehab) releases his fourth album, Love, Pain & the whole crazy thing. So you won't catch me blogging tomorrow cause I'll be glued to the TV. And Tuesday night I'll be at Best Buy spending a giftcard I got a couple months ago for my birthday that I have been saving for just this occasion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought of you yesterday when I read about "Faith Hill's Freak-Out." What's your take on that? Methinks someone forgot the camera was rolling, not that it was a joke... --mj

CC said...

Not a joke at all. She looked absolutely furious. I think trying to play it off as a joke is a joke and it's fueling the fire even more than if she would have just said "sorry I was momentarily upset."