Monday, May 22, 2006

I'm Back from Limin'

I didn't know that limin' is the expression for just chillin' an' doin' nothin,' mon. I had a great week in St. John and have a pretty good tan to show for it. I missed my dogs like heck though, as much as I complain about them. St. John is lush and gorgeous. Here are my top loves and hates about St. John. (PS--blogger isn't letting me post photos and I'm soooo pissed but I'm posting this anyway cause I've been trying all friggin' night!)

Top 7 Great Things About St. John/Vacation

1. 85 degrees and sunny every day
2. Fabulous water views from the minute I woke up
3. 39 beaches to snorkel
4. Splendore pool and jacuzzi
5. Cool wildlife like iguanas and geckos
6. Sea turtles!
7. Cool friends to share the house

Top 5 Worst Things About St. John/Vacation

1. Steep crazy roads
2. Price of food and drink ($18 for a watermelon!)
3. No country radio stations
4. Iguana pooping in above lovely pool
5. Having to come back to reality

No comments: