Sunday, July 08, 2012

Am I Busted . . . or Is He?

These days, it seems the only men that I am interested in are completely and utterly inappropriate. The most innocent of which is my 24-year-old neighbor, who hangs out mostly with older relatives and friends who are about my age. This neighbor is adorable, friendly, built, and hot, with piercing green eyes, my favorite eye color. He recently got a dog, so we have been talking "dog shop" a lot. To get over my jailbait crush, I invited him and his roomate over recently to grill, as they had invited me to a bunch of parties. I also wanted a chance to cement a friendship, so I would get over the fact that he is totally awesome but totally age-inappropriate.

In any case, my condo is located right next to a very busy sidewalk that is right at eye level and entirely too close to my windows. People I know walk by and actually wave cause they can see right in when I am hanging out in my living room. Very annoying. Sometimes I hate my lack of privacy, and needless to say I never open my bedroom blinds.

But I digress. A couple days ago Mr. Jailbait walked by and looked right in my window and I think I waved. Tonight I caught him looking in again. He has a similar unit to mine close to the sidewalk, and I actively try NOT to look in his window when I walk by. But this is twice he's walked by, looked in, and I've been there looking back. So my question is, who is busted??

No comments: