Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Officially. Sick. Of. Winter.

I am so sick of this winter I could just spit. We have beat the all-time record for most snow in VA, over 54 inches total! If I wanted a winter like this I would live in Buffalo or something. There are just huge piles everywhere, it's hard to get around and walk the dogs, having to cross the streets like a maze to find an opening to get to the sidewalk. Then there's the post-walk cleaning up of the dogs again and again. Not to mention the trouble of trying to find an empty parking spot after leaving the lot. Oh, I am so tired of it all. And it's so cold, that whenever we have temps above freezing it feels nearly balmy. I just can't take it and don't know how many more winters I'll be willing to spend like this! Here's a photo of my back gate for your amusement. The gate is about 5 feet tall.

2 comments:

MJ said...

Sadly, we've had more snow than Buffalo, where they can almost see the grass.

CC said...

No offense meant to Buffalo of course :)