Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Martina McBride - Shine Indeed!

I went to see Martina on Sunday night, and wow, what a great show. That was probably the best she's ever been, and I've seen her about a million times so that says a lot. She played for nearly two hours, and it was a great mix of her old and new songs, ballads and upbeat tunes. The only "bad" thing I have to say is she didn't sing "I Just Call You Mine," her current single, and that surprised me a bit. She ended with Bon Jovi's Living on a Prayer, which was such a fun surprise. I started cracking up when they played the first chords, cause I couldn't believe she was going to play that, and the friend I was with thought I was nuts. In any case, here's a photo I took. She came out to a stage right by me for a while, then out into the audience. It was a really awesome show. She's back in the area on Feb. 20 in Baltimore, and I have half a mind to get tickets and go again!

No comments: